Easter puppies!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just more puppy pics...

DSCF1218.JPG

DSCF1217.JPG

Awwwww.... tooooo CUTE!!! I love puppies and kittens!

Having 2 dogs and 3 cats, the hubby would probably kill me if I even glanced at a new litter of pups or kittens.... or even go to a shelter "just to look"! You see... I always tend to bring one home! LOL (The last time it was 2!! But we hand raised them from birth cause the momma cat died.)

Do you have a name picked out for your little speckled baby?

Hey e r, all babies are too cute, and puppies and kittens are extremely hard to resist. However, when I remind myself how much work they are it helps to keep me from bringing them all home :wink:

But a dogless life is no way to live, at least for me :D

So as soon as I settled into new job and schedule, I started talking to breeders I know.

I have several names picked out, gotta see which one fits...

tails are being docked today...

I was wondering why they still had their tails. too damn cute.

Awwww.... leave the tails! They're cute! How are the gonna slap the drinks off the coffee table without tails? :D

My Dolly dog is tail challenged... we call it her "nub". She "wags a nub". LOL

erparamedic:
Awwwww.... tooooo CUTE!!! I love puppies and kittens!

Having 2 dogs and 3 cats, the hubby would probably kill me if I even glanced at a new litter of pups or kittens.... or even go to a shelter "just to look"! You see... I always tend to bring one home! LOL

I bet your husband thinks you're a 1 person Humane Society:D .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom