Easy Access Schedule Puerto Galera Ferry Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arranged a private tuktuk(P300.00) to catch the 07:15 ferry.
Fare is P612.00, terminal fee is P10.00.
Plenty of buses to various places in Manila. Arrived at NAIA T3 around 11:00. Have to take a taxi to the airport from the bus drop off point(Dela Rosa), meter was used without requesting and the final fare came to P145.00. I have seen many taxi meters in Manila and this one is a good honest one!! No need to argue with the fare so I gave the driver P200.00 and his reply was a big thank you. Good to know there is still still honest taxi driver in Manila.

Arranged a private tuktuk(P300.00) to catch the 07:15 ferry.
Fare is P612.00, terminal fee is P10.00.
Plenty of buses to various places in Manila. Arrived at NAIA T3 around 11:00. Have to take a taxi to the airport from the bus drop off point(Dela Rosa), meter was used without requesting and the final fare came to P145.00. I have seen many taxi meters in Manila and this one is a good honest one!! No need to argue with the fare so I gave the driver P200.00 and his reply was a big thank you. Good to know there is still still honest taxi driver in Manila.
Yes, public transports are not a problem in the PNP :)
For the return trip by bus you can also ask to be dropped at Magallanes and the meter taxi fare to airport is also around P150.
Before boarding a taxi in MNL, always ask the driver if he is ok for using the meter or you can propose " meter+P50" or something similar.

Yes, public transports are not a problem in the PNP :)
For the return trip by bus you can also ask to be dropped at Magallanes and the meter taxi fare to airport is also around P150.
Before boarding a taxi in MNL, always ask the driver if he is ok for using the meter or you can propose " meter+P50" or something similar.
The first drop off for bus going to Buendia LRT is Dela Rosa.
This driver did not even need to be told.
I have seen quite a few meters behaving........

The first drop off for bus going to Buendia LRT is Dela Rosa.
This driver did not even need to be told.
I have seen quite a few meters behaving........
Not important, but Magallanes is the first stop in Manila if the bus goes to LRT Buendia. Or maybe it depends of the bus company. JAC stops there, maybe Alps or other stop in Dela Rosa.
Anyway, the point is that there is no need to go to the terminal if you have a plane to catch :)

Unfortunately only very few foreign tourists will use this way to travel to the airport.
I suspect majority would rather catch the Si-Kat and then spend a night or more in Manila.

Just a quicky update as I am currently in Batangas.

Monténégro last fast craft is at 2pm.
Ocean jet doesn't go at 5pm to batangas as mentionned in their website but instead they go to Calapan. All of this info can be find in this post, just confirming that the information in the websites is crap and that the best is to call them straight away 1 day before your ticket.

Trip with Montenegro was 612php
Terminal fee 20php

QR code COVID required at arrival of PG pier. They indeed requires on arrival a booking confirmed+ a 120php environmental fee.

Trycicle from PG pier to sabang was 250php.

We had to take a private transfer for 6000php from NAIA to batangas. Initially we thought that we could do the trip with public transport but there is much less bus on Sundays than rest of the week. Sundays = 1 bus per hour..

With that in mind we were sure to not be able to make it (our plane landed at 11am, was tricky to get the 12am bus and even with that was tricky to reach batangas before 2pm). I am sure that if you need a private transport you can get a better price but for us, it was what it was. Make sure to coordinate your plane with buses to not be in the same situation as us.

This is still required.
To those who is thinking to visit the country over next couple of months, thing might change suddenly, should try to play with it.
Vaccination is NOT necessary but it does ask if you have -ve RAT test result within 24hrs from departure of the flight.
You can only apply for it within 72 hrs from arrival. Just answer those questions and see how successful you are. And you will receive a QR code immediately as well as a confirmed e-mail.
BTW, you do not really need your own personal information to fill the form!!!!!

No one checked my e travel generated QR code at NAIA.
The hotel confirmation is still being checked at Balatero ferry terminal.

Latest from Asia Divers/El Galleon, for those with a larger budget and comfort needs:

[stands well back in anticipation of Centrals’ scolding]

MyoryK28Ftluuz7Z1DIKi0oAZb-7nM8nwmOKkpyNrGA0UyYpA8DOMQBmzKwuVlenFWV5tYJDucHA3CrkiBfqgf1MsfEm5GRsLEFMOKNd3DXjD7V-u4Yp1VD3HN1mmzboYHaR80ExlR4AF4NNr3PJC1JBw2fCTQ=s0-d-e1-ft

We know and understand that a private water taxi can land up costing quite a bit so we have a transfer service from Manila which is quite affordable. Pricing below is for a one-way trip if people are sharing both the van and scheduled water taxi: Includes car/van and shared water taxi from one pick up location in Manila. Pick up time is 10:30 am in Manila for the 13:30 water taxi to Sabang where our staff will meet you. You can also book the return trip separately while you’re here. Departure is 13:00 from Sabang. Contact us to book.

Price:
  • 1 pax: p6,500.00
  • 2 Pax: p4,250.00 per person
  • 3 Pax: p3,500.00 per person
  • 4 pax: p3,125.00 per person
  • 5 pax: p2,900.00 per person
  • 6 pax: p2,420.00 per person
  • 7 pax: p2,100.00 per person
  • 8 pax: p1825.00 per person
To be paid in cash to El Galleon upon arrival

Extra fees: Port fee per person p130 to be paid at Beberabe port. Environmental User fee per person p160 per person to be paid in Sabang upon arrival. Payment must be made in cash only.

This is why I haven’t dived in pg for 5 years even though I work in Manila. Price per person from Manila round trip is over 9k. Doesn’t seem to be worth it when for the price of a 6k plane ticket and 300php trike ride I can get to almost anywhere in the Philippines in around an hour or two.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom