Egypt Live Aboard in May 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clernix

Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking at returning to Egypt after many years and doing it on a live aboard. There are a lot of boats and a lot of prices. I am looking at a My Blue and Jp Marine. Jp Marine is priced more competitively. Can anyone offer a comparison between the two companies or just share an experience on either boat.

I am not looking for a lot of luxury just a clean safe boat.

I haven't been on either, although did almost end up on Blue in 2020 - A long story but we were booked on Royal Evolution, but due to a lack of guests because of the panademic we got moved to Blue, however we then couldn't fly, so got moved back to a Royal Evolution trip in 2021 that finally went ahead. I have seen Blue a few times and it looks to be a great boat, and at the more luxury end of the Red Sea liveaboards. I still follow then on Facebook and the food and fit out of the boat looks to be really good. JP Marine looks to be at the more budget end. I am sure both will be clean and safe, and the diving will probably be very similar. If it was my choice I would probably go for Blue, although it would depend on the price difference.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom