Electronic Dive Log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been really struggling with all this software. Right now I have about six different places I've been trying out, online and software based. Either the software simply doesn't work correctly, e.g., I can enter a lot of information about a dive, but not the times beginning and ending, or it doesn't customize easily.

I'm going to play with Diviac next, see if that's the magic ticket for me.

For what it's worth, I've finally chosen "Diving Log 6.0" as the software I'm using to log dives. It's quite good, and very well supported. The printouts are extremely customizable, and after playing quite a bit with the format designer, I have log book pages that look great. Combined with the nifty DIY cable I located for my dive computer, I can now download and print beautiful logbook pages that will let me relive my dives for years to come.

For what it's worth, I've finally chosen "Diving Log 6.0" as the software I'm using to log dives. It's quite good, and very well supported. The printouts are extremely customizable, and after playing quite a bit with the format designer, I have log book pages that look great. Combined with the nifty DIY cable I located for my dive computer, I can now download and print beautiful logbook pages that will let me relive my dives for years to come.
If you have an iPhone, Dive Log is a companion program that synchs easily with Diving Log 6.0 and is a great mobile log book.

That's what I use and it's a great combo. I can download logs to my iPhone right after each dive and add notes/info as desired on the spot. Then, I can synch to Diving Log 6.0 when i get home and add any more info I want.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom