Elisabeth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elisabeth once bubbled...
I forgot to tell that I'm from The Netherlands.

Welcome to the Scuba Board. :hi: Fun place to hang out, compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

It might help if you'd add "The Netherlands" to the Location section of your Profile, so it'll show up on posts. I thought I recognized Utrecht as a town I visited when I was there once, but most Americans have not been so fortunate as to visit your lovely country. :dunce: Most of us are unalingual, too. Appreciate your talking to us in English, as I'm one of the less educated, myself.

:cheers: don

Hope you'll enjoy the board. And I hope your trip to Sharm is fantastic!

DandyDon, there's a joke about us that I am fond of repeating:

Q: What do you call someone who speaks three languages?
A: Trilingual

Q: What about someone who speaks two?
A: Bilingual

Q: What do you call someone who speaks only one language?
A: American

I've lived in a few countries and have picked up a smattering of several languages. I get around alright in Dutch, but it's a tough language to learn. Come back over and learn some more!

Phil

Welcome Elisabeth from Ontario, Canada! This is a great board to ask questions and find answers.

Thanks Don! As you can see, I already changed it :wink:

dandydon once bubbled...

Welcome to the Scuba Board. :hi: Fun place to hang out, compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

It might help if you'd add "The Netherlands" to the Location section of your Profile, so it'll show up on posts. I thought I recognized Utrecht as a town I visited when I was there once, but most Americans have not been so fortunate as to visit your lovely country. :dunce: Most of us are unalingual, too. Appreciate your talking to us in English, as I'm one of the less educated, myself.

:cheers: don

Elisabeth.

Good luck with the DM course. I remember it as one of the more interesting courses I taken. I liked the physics portion best.

Keep us informed on your progress.

Scott

Padipro once bubbled...
Elisabeth.

Good luck with the DM course. I remember it as one of the more interesting courses I taken. I liked the physics portion best.

Keep us informed on your progress.

Scott

Thank you Padipro. I'll keep you informed. I have just started it so it is gone take a while befor I can call myself a divemaster. First i'm going for a week to Egypt. I'll leave tommrow.

Excuss me if my English is not that good :embarr: . I speak it well, but the writing is a different thing :wink:

Back
Top Bottom