Envy me Envy me!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thailand is certainly nice but you need to factor in the monsoon which makes life a little unbearable i.e. it doesn't cool down and the humidity is intense. Certainly living is very inexpensive. Phuket operates a lot of dive shops. Look up www.sawadee.net

Uncle Pug, have a great time!! Weather is supposed to be fairly good this weekend from what I have seen, so maybe it will be warm!! I would like to hear about it when you get back!!:)

Kayla:)

Originally posted by Uncle Pug

Ahem...
Earth to Liquid...
You are unemployed...
You haven't been diving in 4 months...
I have 57 dives in that time...
And I leave tomorrow...
For a dive trip...
Envy me.
:wink:

My dearest Uncle!!!

While I do envy you, for having 57 dives during a time which I had. Hm, How many fingers is it?
Oh thei'r all down, ok none-I urge you to look at the following facts:

-In early july term end.

-Meaning I am free to do whatever.

-"whatever" means: going to the far east, for say, hm, July, August, and most of september, In a nice tropycal location, with lots of fishys and corals. Preferably work there as an instructor, for at least lodgings (I have a flight ticket anyway) maiby some money, making at least 3 dives a day (more likely 4). which comes to about 300 dives. If I won't get a job there, I'll just be a beach bum (and it's cheap living in thailand) scraping money for tank reffils-or:

-Worst case: I get a diving job for july-august here in Israel (and here I can surely get one) , earn money, dive a lot, than fly to the east for a month- dive a lot, spend money.

It's a win win situation!!!!

So who's here to bemore envyed?

It's good being young, with no responsibilty for a family or whatever, and doing what I want!!!! I really like it!!!! heh heh.

But- Untill July- I Envy you :wink: (which dosen't mean at all I don't wish you the best dives and the greatest time!!! I do wish you!!! I just wish I could do the same, which is- Envy, I guess).

Welshman- Thx for the link.

Oh- and by the way- Dont forget I am from israel, and right now am stuck in the middle of the desrt. Heat dosen't frighten me (it gets to over 40 C here in the summer) and I used to live on the shoreline before, where it is sligtly colder, but humidity can get even to 100% some times :wink:

Originally posted by Liquid

My dearest Uncle!!!

But- Untill July- I Envy you :wink: (which dosen't mean at all I don't wish you the best dives and the greatest time!!! I do wish you!!! I just wish I could do the same, which is- Envy, I guess).
Dearest Nephew,
I was just sportin' with you... I don't want you to envy me nor anyone else... I want you to be blest and rejoice with those who rejoice (and we will rejoice with you as well)... which is far better than envy.

Originally posted by Uncle Pug

atta boy fishy...
and you know I'm just kidding...
btw I just heard there is another spot open...
$100!!!

plus the $400 to get where the $100 works
but there will be others

Back
Top Bottom