Equipment Config

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

G-lock once bubbled...

It appears I was confused, the octo should be on the right! SO could you switch the octo and HP hose still be OK? Jeff

Hmm now that sounds like a great way to get bent.

You should have both the primary and Octo coming off the LP ports on the right hand side of your first stage as you stand behind your rig, attaching the Octo to the HP port will only lead to much heartache and pain.

I was clear that the Octo goes on the LP port, my 1st has 2 HP ports and 5 LP ports on a swivel(SP MK25) so I can put the console on either side. I'm sure putting the octo in the HP port would result in a loud bang. Thanx, Jeff

G-lock wrote...
I was clear that the Octo goes on the LP port, my 1st has 2 HP ports and 5 LP ports on a swivel(SP MK25) so I can put the console on either side. I'm sure putting the octo in the HP port would result in a loud bang. Thanx, Jeff
I thought so, but not all have 2 HP ports, so better to be cautious.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom