Equipment purchased

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aragorn

Reaction score
Hi folks!

Been awhile since I last posted. Been busy w/ work, my website, closing escrow, and arranging for our trip next week to....BELIZE!!!("Dance of Joy" :)).

Anyway, we just placed an order w/ diveinn.com and here's what we ordered. Would like some feedback:

Apeks TX-50 regulator, DIN
Apeks octo+MKII(octo and power inflator)
Suunto Cobra w/ compass

Sound good? Now I just hope they deliver before Wednesday afternoon cuz that's when we're flying out.

Oh yeah, we purchased a ReefMaster camera so I'll be posting pic's. Thanks folks. :)

The gear sounds great, and I'm jeleous of anyone going anywhere warm to dive :approve:

I would be concerned that your new gear arrives on time before a big trip, and whether it was set up and checked prior to shipment. I have no experience with DiveInn though. I would want to get my new gear under water in a pool or semi-controlled environment before trusting on a dive vacation.

I do like the Apex regs and the Cobra, as do many others on the board, except for Matt of course. :boom:

Good diving and enjoy Belize!

:thumb:

I think you've made some good choices. :thumb:

Have a great trip!

Looking forward to seeing your photos!

Don't know anything about the Apex stuff, but the Cobra is cool! I have my doubts that you'll see the gear by Wednesday, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I ordered some stuff there on the 5th and probably won't have it until Monday or Tuesday... Maybe we'll both be pleasantly surprised!? If anything, I hope you get yours before I get mine... I've got time to wait, you need yours!

I guess it is cruising right along though:

2-6 16:00   Barcelona - Spain   Shipment picked up

2-6 20:20   Barcelona - Spain   Departing origin

2-6 22:32   Barcelona - Spain   Departed Barcelona - Spain

2-7 00:54  Brussels - Belgium   Departed from Brussels - Belgium

2-7 02:51   London-Heathrow - UK   Arrived at London-Heathrow - UK

2-7 03:17   Brussels - Belgium   Transferred through Brussels - Belgium

2-7 22:52   Cincinnati, OH - USA   Clearance processing complete at Cincinnati, OH - USA

At least it's in my home country now...

It's here!!!! Got the Mosquito and the Dive Manager setup... can't wait to check it out.

I bought 3 of the apeks units from Diveinn. They arrived very quickly and in perfect working order. Agreat place to business with. I'm sure you will be satisfied.

I wonder if9/11 will have slowed cutoms down any, when I ordered it took only 3 working days door to door.

Ed B

Thanks for the feedback folks. Diveinn contacted me and informed us that the shipment left this morning. I hope it goes OK.

Sounds like you got some really nice gear there. I got my Suunto Cobra from DiveInn too. They said 4 days and they delivered. My delivery came in before noon on the 4th day. Make sure your home or DHL may take it back to thier local hub for delivery the next day. Did you get a tracking number from DiveInn? If not you should email them and ask for it. With the tracking number you go to DHL homepage DHL.com and enter the number and it will tell you where your package is. Murdocks post earlier shows an example of this. Have fun in.....Belize is it? Must be nice :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom