Equipment storage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you really Mr. OOO and I just don't know about it? This sounds like our place. The only reason we need a larger place is so that we could have one full bedroom and closet dedicated to all of our gear intensive hobbies. :D Guests? Psh, the floor or the couch. :wink:

I'm fortunate to live on the water and within walking distance of the beach. Any guest lucky enough to stay at my house knows better than to make any comments other than appreciative ones about my gear or accommodations. ;-)

Last edited:
Sweet set up Dogdiver. You are better stocked than some of the scuba shops around here.

We use the tub in the bath for a spare bedroom to rinse the gear. After the rinse we hang everything on shower curtain rods placed over the tub. Fins and such are left in the bottom of the tub. Never do get around to storing the gear, everything stays there until the next dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom