Error in chatting window

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gehadoski

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dear to

I am trying to enter that Scuba Chatting link but it gives me an error message. check the attached screen shot. I hope this helps. if you need any information, kindly contact me on gehad_zeidan@hotmail.com dive.GIF

Is this a question? You've posted in the Testing forum, which usually used for people to experiment. If you're looking for help, you'd be better off posting in Site Support. You can also contact a Moderator or Staff Member, and ask that this thread be moved there, if that's what you're looking for.

Thread moved.

I notice you're using Internet Explorer. We've found that some versions of IE have compatibility issues. What version are you using?

I am using IE8. I cannot upgrade to IE9 because I am working on web application at work that is not supported by IE9 yet.

As far as I know IE8 works fine, the reported issues have been with 6 and 7. I normally use FireFox, but I just tried entering the chat with IE8 and it worked fine.

Is this a repeated message, or a one time incident? You might also try deleting your SB cookies and see if that helps.

Will you please guide me how to delete the SB cookies

Click help on the top of the IE toolbar. When the window pops up, type in delete cookies in the search bar in the new window and press enter and it will give you the step by step guide.

To keep you updated, I installed FireFox 4.0 and the same problem appears. I wonder, could this be security from windows

To keep you updated, I installed FireFox 4.0 and the same problem appears. I wonder, could this be security from windows

Possibly. I use FF 4.0 as my normal browser and haven't had any issues entering chat or any of the other reported issues from IE.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom