Error in chatting window

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have tried to reduce the security level, Delete the cookies and disable the pop-up blocker. the issue still exist. PLEASE HEEEELLLLLPPPPP

Is this a personal computer or a network at work?

The chat window is not on ScubaBoard itself. The module works properly, so in reality... issues with the chat are most likely java related, as the chat is java.

Try the mobile version... and see if that works. ScubaBoard Chat

Same problem occurred

divelog.GIF

I don't want to sound like a broken record... but did you delete any scubaboard.com cookies? If not... do that... and then try again.

Already tried this

Perhaps access to the chat server is blocked from Egypt? The chat is hosted by addonchat.com. There are no other issues with the chat, and nobody else is having issues. I'm not sure what else to tell you except maybe try a proxy server?

Thank you a lot for your support, I will check it again from another laptop. Thanks anyway really appreciate your help

As Howard said earlier, the chat is Java-based. Don't think this has been explicitly mentioned in this thread, but in others, IIRC some people have had success after updating their version Java.

As Howard said earlier, the chat is Java-based. Don't think this has been explicitly mentioned in this thread, but in others, IIRC some people have had success after updating their version Java.

And like I said... It's hosted offsite, so I don't know if that's blocked or not? :)

Back
Top Bottom