Error Message when following link in email

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grover48

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I get the following message when I click on a link in an email notification of a reply to a subscribed thread:

Corrupted Content Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

You're going to need to provide the entire contents of the email, and/or let me know how many posts you display on each page.

I see the link no problem. It shows the "Hitchiker" thread.

The link to your reply worked fine. It is the first one to work in 48 hours. Perhaps the problem has been corrected. I will let you know if it occurs again.

Thanks for your help by looking into this.

The link to your reply worked fine. It is the first one to work in 48 hours. Perhaps the problem has been corrected. I will let you know if it occurs again.

Thanks for your help by looking into this.

There have been no modifications to anything on the site. In other words. I did not correct anything.

If the issue should re-appear, let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom