Event: Venice Beach Dives & Dinner (Oct 18)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i had already planned to dive at Venice this week with my 2 kids but will probably be there earlier in the morning. does anyone know if there is somewhere that a non-diving friend can launch his jet skis in that area?

thanks

Joe

There is a boat ramp off of Venice Ave. Follow Venice Ave., cross over 41, then, instead of going up over the bridge over the intercoastal, stay in the right lane & go down under the bridge. There will be a stop sign. Continue straight & it will bear right , into the park.

safyrewulfie,

There should be plenty of people here. Im sure any one of them will be happy to team up. I believe I may take a few minutes to do some skillsets for my Advance class on one of the dives.

I'm not expecting the Vis to be good at all. Especially off shore. Since your just looking down I think that will be ok though :) I only need to see the sea floor and teeth :)

~ Sel

Unforn it looks like I may not be able to attend. Im still waiting to hear from the Dr if I have gall stones or not. If they are there, its surgery more then likely. So I m probably out til the waters warm up ugh. I hate it, but I hate being really sick all the time too.

I am on my way from Williamsburg VA. Don't wait on me, but I will be there sometime.

The last three times I have tried Venice Beach turned up nothing, as I did not know what I was doing. I need some help. Thanks in advance.

Skip

Just let me know where everyone will be in the afternoon. Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you guys and gals. ~~~Babe~~~

I only need to see the sea floor and teeth :)

~ Sel

And your compass :)

In case you didn't know, you can always call the dive shop there and see what they say about the viz. Just a thought.:D

One day to go, my party went from three to me but i will hook up with whoever want to go out.

(note: kind of a crosspost, but I think folks will understand why...)

If anyone else is doing this dive and the Bradenton Shore Dive in the morning and would like to carpool from the Bradenton area over to Venice and back, just PM me and we can arrange something.

I will be doing both, then heading back towards Tampa, so it's no problem, and I'm not intending to stay very late in Venice. I have a minivan which can handle three or four divers with gear, and right now it's just me. So let me know and we can all save a bit on gas!

>*< Fritz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom