Everyone is invited to Happy Hour at Blue Angel Monday January 7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Budaman: Our wheels are up in 5.5 hours. :D Just finished packing and hard once again to keep the dive bags under 50lbs.

See everyone on Monday at Blue Angel.

Betty

hi everyone, Sail 'n Dive (who is currently lacking access to the internet, being en route in business travel) says to say hi ! to everyone, especially BettyinToronto, and regrets that she will not be able to make it due to a last minute trip cancellation ! enjoy all !!!
daytonashark

Hi Betty, See you tomorrow! Sun sets between 5 and 5:30, and it's not to be missed. :)

kari

Hope all SB'ers on the island can make it.

Does anyone know if BA is wheelchair accessible from a taxi to the bar?

Thanks
Betty

Ya have to have a wheelchair to get INTO the bar? at least you're taking a taxi!

I know, it's for someone else, but it was the first thing that (poped) popped into my head.

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't make it tonight everyone! My right hand assistant is out this week for a family emergency and I am playing an extra role in his absence - sorry I couldn't get away!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom