Evolution Rebreather Training with Richie Kohler

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe I'm not supposed to go, they're website is down. :shakehead:

I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Thanks Howard but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to join you guys tomorrow. The dive buddy is sicking out this week, caught a cold the other day and is to stuffed up to dive.

Have a good time and hopefully we'll be able to dive together some day soon. Don't forget to checkout the SCRUB's forum on RBW, we post allot of trip information there for all our local dives.

We may all dive Spiegel tomorrow... Weather permitting. We'd shoot for a 90 minute no deco dive.

We are diving the Spiegel Grove tomorrow. 1PM at Conch Republic... "double dip" (we're doing 1 dive)

I had the pleasure of tagging along as the official class photographer. The surface pictures can be found here:

MobileMe Gallery

Howard has the underwater stuff.

How was the dive on the SG Thursday? I dove on the Duane with CR on Friday and Capt. Gary told me you guys were out there...missed running into you by THAT MUCH!

I had the pleasure of tagging along as the official class photographer. The surface pictures can be found here:

MobileMe Gallery

Howard has the underwater stuff.

Nice pics, nice job, and GREAT divig with you! I look forward to diving and working with you and the team at Fill Express/Dive Rite Express again soon! You guys made running the class out of Lauderdale a BREEZE! (Which with all of HOWARDS antics, was greatly appreciated!)

Here's some of the photos that Tienuts shot on our dive with him...

class2.jpg

class3.jpg

Class6.jpg

There's more in my gallery -> http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/3705

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom