Excellent Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

editmojo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So.. I'm pulling my gear together for an upcoming dive trip to Florida. Put new batteries in my year-old M2, it does its initialization but when i try to program it, nothing.. dead. Bought it on line so I call Leisure Pro and they set up an RMA but can't guaranty I'll get it in time for my trip.

I get on Scubaboard and few messages and PM's later Phil Mintz , of Mares, Says he'll take care of me. He sets up a direct RMA to Mares and a few days later I'm told my M2 is unrepairable so they will replace it with a new Puck. WOW!

I liked my M2 but the Puck is a much nicer more refined unit. I'll be getting it wet in a few days. I really didn't expect this extraordinary level of service on a bottom of the line product.

Thanks to Phil, Jackie and Antwan at Mares. I'll try to get some pics of my new computer in action. (try to contain your excitement)

And thank you Codman. You were right. Mares really does care.

Last edited:
Joe, they really do give great customer service!:coffee: the puck might be bottom of the Mares line... But it is anything BUT bottom line! It's a pretty nifty little computer that does pretty much every thing other more expensive models do!:D Just like my M2 does...

Mares USA... Great products and exceptional customer service! No need to say more...:D

Yeah, most companies would say "tough luck".

Greg Barlow

Back
Top Bottom