Experiences with Pattaya DCs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But into the English Channel in 2 months, can't wait

Good thing you got some practise with that drysuit in the Great Lakes. :D

I am saying the same except.....but into Thailand in 2 months, can't wait.

John

Point taken, I'm bored in England turning into a real forum diver, it must be horrible doing it full time.

But into the English Channel in 2 months, can't wait

Some great diving to be had around the UK, I love it but dont get the chance too much these days since I moved to Thailand.
Hope you get good conditions and you may be surprised and enjoy the experience.
Where in the Channel will you be diving? Maybe I could recommend some good wrecks?

Some great diving to be had around the UK, I love it but dont get the chance too much these days since I moved to Thailand.
Hope you get good conditions and you may be surprised and enjoy the experience.
Where in the Channel will you be diving? Maybe I could recommend some good wrecks?

I'll be diving out of Littlehampton, got a few mates here who are well into it, hard boat, all the gear.

Wrecks and WW2 are my thing so I'll love it for sure, may not come back!

I'll let you know how i get on

Hope you enjoy, I did all my training in UK waters and dived there predominantly for years. I have to confess to being in the minority and prefering this sort of diving to clear tropical waters. I always look forward to my anual trip back to the Uk and thoroughly enjoy doing a few dives while I am there. Was diving in the Scillies this last summer, it was great. Sounds like you got all the help and advice you need.
I am sure you will enjoy. Weather permitting of course.

I'll be diving out of Littlehampton, got a few mates here who are well into it, hard boat, all the gear.

Wrecks and WW2 are my thing so I'll love it for sure, may not come back!

I'll let you know how i get on

You should try and get out to the HMS Moldavia, you will need good weather as it is well in excess of 20 mile off shore, also it is in the main tidal flow and the window of oportunity to dive is quite short, (must be dived on slack water) particularly on a spring tide, but there are loads of penetration oportunities. Last time I was there, although a few years ago there were lots of brass and other artefacts still in there. Great dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom