Info Extreme Simple Green Documentation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've always used blue gold at 20:1, which works out to be somewhat similar from a cost standpoint. Getting this from home depot is convenient, though.

Did I miss something? Im guessing I did.
@happy-diver uses washing powder as a detergent, and swears by it. Lots of pictures of O2-cleaned gear to prove it. But he won't tell us what brand. I think he's afraid we'll all invade Australia to come buy it and then stay.

But he won't tell us what brand.
The clothes washing powder is the store brand (Tandil here in the US) from Aldi. I think the salient point is a common item (like clothes washing powder) can be every bit as effective as some super-duper grease remover.

We all remember the Exxon Valdez oil spill. Dawn dish soap came to the rescue.

So now they (you) tell us ...

I ordered the Aircraft extreme for shop use and cleaning AL cylinders because it is Aluminum-safe. Had I only known that I didn't have to order Crystal too for regs!

Anybody need a gallon of Crystal in SEPA?

so the product being used for 30 years is now unsuitable? but you can buiy the correrct product for twice the price are you sure this isnt some marketing ploy

The 5 gallon container (20L) here is Australia is AUS $316 (~US$223) !!

1644196102203.png

275 gallons, only $4.79 for delivery.

I just pulled the simple green crystal out of my shopping cart.

If only someone would create a sticky with all the chemicals, mixing ratios, and what that cleans on the DIY forum. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom