Eygpt crash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tu es de Montréal, donc tu comprends le Français. J'en profite pour t'envoyer une belle citation de l'ineffable Audiard.
"Je ne parle pas aux cons, ça les instruit.".

So , as I said, previously: End of the story on my part :happywave:, tu es désormais dans ma boîte à plonk :eyebrow:

Plonk, into the round file. :)

Will be interesting at DEMA this year to see how heavily they are discounting the liveaboards or what deals they are offering in that area.

Or if they can even afford to show up

Will be interesting at DEMA this year to see how heavily they are discounting the liveaboards or what deals they are offering in that area.

Red Sea Aggressor already had 50% off for much of 2016 before EgyptAir 804.

I was on the Southern route April 23-30, there were only 4 passengers/3 divers. I did the Northern route the next week, April 30-May 7, and there were only 7 passengers/all divers. There were far fewer boats at popular sites such as Brothers, Daedalus, Elphinstone, and Abu Dabab than is normal. This was really great for me, not very good for the Aggressor. The boat, crew, and diving were absolutely fantastic. This is a great time to go to the Red Sea if you can get past the risk assessment

In addition, my wife and I did 2 weeks in Cairo and on the Nile at the beginning of February. There were only 10 passengers on our beautiful boat designed to carry 60. We had a fantastic Egyptologist and it was the trip of a lifetime. I'm grateful to have had the opportunity for both of my trips to Egypt this year. If tourism in Egypt continues to deteriorate, these kind of opportunities might not be readily available

Similarly Blue O two is full of offers for the Red Sea, even the "best of trips" are open to specials. I'm guessing at least 30% off normal.

That said the red sea is off my list. I went last year and it was nice but not fantastic - A great destination from Europe (the nearest decent diving) but for us we can get so much better for a similar travel time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom