Faber (XS Scuba) has released their Hot-Dipped Galvanized steel tank series!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafanatic

Contributor
Reaction score
DRIS is already advertising them for sale, Dive Gear Express tells me they have them on order and will soon be retailing them as well. Quite a surprise!

HP only, it appears.

quite a price.... :shakehead:

Historically, whether it be PST, Worthington, or now Faber, that style of tank has always been spendy, adjusted for inflation, the new Fabers don't appear any more expensive than the now 'extinct' PSTs and Worthingtons were. As someone who will never buy a 'painted' tank, I'm at least thankful they're back on the market as an option.

True, but this will likely only annoy the 0.01% of divers who have access to 'cave fills' anyway.

Count me as annoyed. Slightly. Faber's standard paint seems to be pretty tough.

True, but this will likely only annoy the 0.01% of divers who have access to 'cave fills' anyway.
HP tank annoy divers every time the manufacturer is late renewing their DOT exemption. Or in the case of Norris never renews it at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom