Failed IFL 660

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DocCarl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Good morning,

My wife and I have enjoyed using Intova lights as our dive lights of choice for most of the past three years. During that time, we've had some issues with a few lights but have been impressed with the level of customer service provided by Intova.

Unfortunately, my IFL 660 failed this weekend while diving. As best I can tell, the issue is with the switch. I have not noticed any signs of flooding. The light would not turn on at depth, nor at the surface post-dive. The next day, it functioned fine for a few minutes in the garage however it's dead in the water again.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

If with in the one year warranty please return it to our main office in Hawaii and we'll be happy to take care of it. If it is out of the one year warranty we can help you out with a heavily discounted replacement as you are a great customer. Contact Kevin@intova.net and he will get you squared away. Take care.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom