Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafool

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking at the calendar, Halloween falls on a Saturday, October 31st. So in keeping with the tradition of making it a Halloween MegaDive so that Ken doesn't need to wear a disguise, who is in favor of scheduling it for October 30-November 1?

Though I haven't checked with Ginnie Springs for availability yet, the chances are that if we reserve soon, Turkey Roost should still be open.

Post your preferences sooner rather than later, as I would like to finalize a date by midweek. Then we can get that reserved, and get to the important issues, such as who is bringing the food and rum.

Ever since the spring MegaDive, Mike and I have had our calendars marked for this event for the Halloween weekend. Wild horses couldn't keep him away. Heck, he's even planning a trip up there two weekends from now. The last MegaDive re-ignited his passion for cave diving, and he even outfitted himself in a completely new rig.

I'm IN !!!
I'm IN !!!
I'M IN !!!
I'm IN !!!
I'm IN !!!
I'm IN !!!
I'm IN !!!
I'm IN !!!
I'm IN !!!

(er...)

David , YA FOOL !!!! :D (HUGS)
Hey , I'll be home this next week and if you want , I can go over to Ginnie and reserve the Roost. :D
I'll wait for the word from higher powers , of course.

Beano Baggins

P.S. Date sounds great !!!!

You might even have two newbies at Ginnie this year. KBeck says she wants to see the turtle and the rock!

I think there might be a couple more newbies joining you guys if that would be ok. I want to come up and I have a dive buddy that might want to go as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom