Falling into Dive Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look at the picture the OP paints with his description and ask yourself what agenda he is trying to push. Ok, maybe the wording was bad, and by liable he meant "could they have done something different that would have possibly kept me from hurting myself". But instead he makes one post, then doesn't have the stones to come back and clarify his position. And Liable means Liable. I'm personally tired of everything being someone else's fault. Sucks that he fell and got hurt, but I'm at a loss to see why he should be rewarded for it. Maybe I've been in So Cal too long, but enough is enough.

Yes, according to the records here, the OP has made one post. Do you really think he should have came back and clarified his position after this welcoming he had received?

I do agree with you... liable means liable, but who are we to judge him on his wording. All we have is his version of the events, and as far as I know if he was standing in court today with his version and no opposing version he would have received a judgment by default!!:wink::wink:

Case granted in favour of the OP!!:rofl3::rofl3:

Ok, guys.
divenxs has not come on and posted to clarify or to add to his position in over three weeks. It has been pretty much settled that any SBers with an opinion belong to one of two camps: the"divenxs is responsible, and shame on him for coming on SB looking to badmouth an operation and ask who is liable, never even mentioning himself" camp, and "leave the guy alone, he isn't that bad. He just injured himself, and immediately went onto a scuba forum to look for someone to sue. This is SB, we shouldn't flame anybody....ever......no matter how much of an ass they make themselves out to be" camp. Everybody has made their stance clear.
IMHO, divenxs asserted the overwhelming opinion that he/she is an ass with the angry, ignorant, funny-as-all-hell PM sent to JimLap. One of the stupidest angry rants I have ever heard.
All that being said, I believe everyone has said their peace, and seeing that the OP has not touched this thread in 3 weeks, I suggest it is time to stop beating this dead horse.

Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

Talk to you later, everybody. I'm off in search of other horses.

I am going to contact SPCA to check on the horse.
Now we can keep this thread going

All that being said, I believe everyone has said their peace, and seeing that the OP has not touched this thread in 3 weeks, I suggest it is time to stop beating this dead horse.

Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

Talk to you later, everybody. I'm off in search of other horses.

For some of us, its the only exercise we get some days........:D

If the horsie is dead how can it still be thinking?

Back
Top Bottom