Family vacation to Tablerock Lake end of July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JAWISA1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
The family and I are lookinf at heading down to Tablerock Lake at the end of July for a family vacation as well as possibly to get a few dives in. Is anyone here possibly available then as I will probably be in need uf a buddy?

I might be interested, as well. Just have to check closer to your dates for availability and conditions.

Remind me a little closer and I might drive down. mm2002 lives down there and I bet if he is free he would meet up with you. By the way, I was in your position last year - no dive buddy. I went down to Dewey and met up with other divers, there were plenty that didn't mind another tag-along.

Snagel

I'm sure I could arrange it if I had a little notice on an exact date. Hope you can make it back down too Nagel.

I am just going to miss you at the lake again... I will be down there the week after July 4th. Bill will probably be down there for a day or two as well... I will let you know how it looks when I get back.

Phil

We have confirmed our date so we will be down there 6/28 to 7/3. If anyone is interested please let me know. We are staying inthe Bavarian Village resort on Indian Point.

We have confirmed our date so we will be down there 6/28 to 7/3. If anyone is interested please let me know. We are staying inthe Bavarian Village resort on Indian Point.

Did you mean 7/28/08-8/3/08? Otherwise we are talking time travel.

Back
Top Bottom