Fashion on or near the water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ocean walker

Editorial Staff
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello to all of you Mermaids. My name is Walker (Ocean Walker) and I am a fashion and underwater photographer. I will be attending Surf Expo in Orlando this next week and I would like to hear what each and any of you would like to hear about or see photographs of regarding my experience at Surf Expo. Clothes, shoes, bathing suits, hats, and whatever. I will be posting a story back to Scuba Board about my experiences, what, who, when,where(wear) while at Surf Expo. I would like to know the interests you have regarding "Ocean Fashion". Many of the vendors at Surf are also at DEMA, especially the travel destination people.

I will watch this thread regularly and will also post to a more general forum on SB as well.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts, curiosities, and views.
Walker Stanberry

I wear size small if you want to send me any samples you receive. Clothes.Gear.Accessories or all of the above...

:D :wink: :blinking: :kiss2: :eyebrow:

This should be a really fun event. I have asked Walker to cover this for us and he will be providing some pics from their fashion shows. Since my trip to the Bahamas has been canceled due to Hanna and Ike the Turners, I may be going as well.

tshirts for dive chicks. hard to find a shirt without a half-nekkid woman or aggressive frog.

Just to follow up, can you link me to the page with the photos? Id like to see what is in fashion for this and possibly next season for us girls spending time on the boats and out of town....

And BabyDuck, I found a local girl here in AZ, that does some mens/womens shirts... Her website is Dive In Funwear | Home

I actually think theyre pretty cute!

Show normal-sized women. I'm tired of flipping through my dive magazines seeing photos of women unzipping a wetsuits with nothing underneath (I think this was a Henderson add), or an advertisement for a travel suitcase with a woman in yoga pants which focused on her butt (Scuba pro). It would be nice for us not to be sexualized so blatantly (I'm so tired of the "sex sells" garbage) and for us to be larger than a size two. And yeah, tee shirts without a frog or naked woman sounds good as Baby Duck mentioned. Maybe a pretty trigger fish or something? Maybe sarongs and beach bags as well? :D

"seeing photos of women unzipping a wetsuits with nothing underneath"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry! I accidentally posted that halfway through changing the tense I was typing in. lol Take out the "a" before wetsuits. lol

Back
Top Bottom