Favorite fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love my atomic smokes on the waters. I'll be trying out the hollis f1's later this week. I hope I like them as much as everyone else.

Right fin for the right job. I keep a pair of original Apollo Prestige paddle fins since I like the "feel" and good for a wide scissor style kick. The bio-fins are no strain no pain-takes some folks a dive or five to understand what is going on since they feel no resistance or "feedback". I like the bio-fin XT's since they have good low end torque and work well with different kick styles.

I also still keep my old SP Jets, Mares Power Plana and Quattro, and others. I can lend them to folks or dive them myself sometimes-just depends.

Last edited:
Jets or turtles or Mares Quattros. Depends on what I am wearing. Mostly my Jets though.

I have the Mares Quattros and The Aqua Lung Slingshots. Both move me along very well, but the slingshots give me more thrust with less effort in a single tank setup as well as with sidemounted hp120's.

Back
Top Bottom