Feb hotel Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike jj

owi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My wife and I will be at Hotel Cozumel Feb 24 --Mar 3 along with kissdiver & wife Colin gray & wife Mr niceguy & wife my daughter & friend also Terry & Joanie I will be the old guy with a big Hammerhead tattooed on my back. I haven't found a Feb roll call yet so I don't know if this is it or not, but this group makes 12 for Feb. I think this is our 13th trip in 5 years we must like it.

Mike

You care to buy some commas...??

thing.11841178.l.jpg
commakit.jpg

Sorry. I just lost my little finger, & ring finger, on my right hand, so it's taking some time to adjust.

Mike

My wife and I will be at Hotel Cozumel Feb 24 --Mar 3 along with kissdiver & wife Colin gray & wife Mr niceguy & wife my daughter & friend also Terry & Joanie I will be the old guy with a big Hammerhead tattooed on my back. I haven't found a Feb roll call yet so I don't know if this is it or not, but this group makes 12 for Feb. I think this is our 13th trip in 5 years we must like it.

Mike

Sounds like an awesome trip. Hotel Cozumel is a great place for a big group - being able to gather around the pool after diving.

Also, "the old guy with a big Hammerhead tattoed on my back" is among the best descriptions I've seen to recognize a fellow Scubaboarder. Last year before a Scubaboard meet-up, all I could say is that I'm 40, 5'6 and have brown hair that will be pulled back. Yours is SO much better.

(Your second post here is a GREAT example of why people should think twice before criticizing. Sorry to hear about that, but glad it's not slowing down your diving!)

Last edited:
I believe we (my wife and I) dove with you last year. You had a Atomic Cobalt?

Looks like we'll just miss you this year, as we leave on the 24th (15th - 24th).

Jake, Cobalt computer, Hammerhead tattoo on back, it must have been me. What time of year, I went 3 times last year, once with 18 high school kids doing there certification dives. You should see the look on kids faces when you tell them they can't take there phones, or purses on the dive boat. You can't believe how some kids had trouble coping without there phone for a few hours.

Mike

I was digging through GoPro videos to see if I caught you in any of them, but no luck. (it doesn't help there's 114 of them from that trip:eek:hbrother:)

We (my wife and I) were there 26 Jan thru 9 Feb.

I have twin 17 year old daughters, whom I'm sure would part with limbs before devices:amazed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom