February in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Newbie divers - staying at the Iberostar Feb 6 - 14. Diving with 'Dive with Martin'. Is anyone else going to dive with them that week?

Newbie divers - staying at the Iberostar Feb 6 - 14. Diving with 'Dive with Martin'. Is anyone else going to dive with them that week?

Welcome to the board! Is this your first trip to Coz, or just your first time as a diver?

Welcome to the board! Is this your first trip to Coz, or just your first time as a diver?

First time to Cozumel. We have heard enough about Cozumel from our dive instructors to be really really REALLY excited!

Left Cozumel 3 weeks ago :crying:
Considering about going back for a month in February :D:D:D
Hope to dive with Aldora again :cheerleader:
Will probably stay at the Pepita or give the Hostelito a try :sleepy:
Promise to write my trip report before I go back there :deal:

PS: shouldn't there be a sticky warning first-timers than going to Cozumel can be addictive? I am hooked and my banker is not happy about it :wink:

Just finalized my trip, my wife and I will be in Cozumel Feb 6 - 13 staying at the Grand Cozumel and diving with Chucho. First trip to the island. Although I should have look at the following week, seems that's when all the fun Carnival stuff is happening.:depressed: Oh well!!

Cheers,

Gene

Just finalized my trip, my wife and I will be in Cozumel Feb 6 - 13 staying at the Grand Cozumel and diving with Chucho. First trip to the island. Although I should have look at the following week, seems that's when all the fun Carnival stuff is happening.:depressed: Oh well!!

Cheers,

Gene

Don't feel too sad about 2/6-13 rather than the next week. Work has me locked into 2/13-21 week, and airfares are obscene.
There should be carnaval events before you leave.

Have a great time!
*sigh*

Airfare is booked : I'll arrive on Feb. 3rd until the end of the month, dive with Aldora and stay in town. Countdown begins…

Airfare is booked : I'll arrive on Feb. 3rd until the end of the month, dive with Aldora and stay in town. Countdown begins…

:shakehead: I want to go SOOOO badly. Airfare's just out of the question still for 2/13-21. If you get a chance and don't mind too much, please give David, Javier, and Angel hugs from me and tell them I miss them. A lot. Air kisses and hellos to everybody else.

If you are on Marcelo's boat and get the forward starboard seat, lean against the buoy and enjoy the sunbed. The buoy's strategically placed.

If you go to Mr. Sancho's for surface interval, head back to the last little shop on the left and ask for Sergio. Give him my best and tell him you're a friend of mine (Sallye from Atlanta who dives with Aldora), and he'll fix you up with some great prices on little gifts to bring home.
And be sure to ask Angel to show you his jewelry on El Pescador. He makes some beautiful stuff. Almost free. :wink:

If you go to Villa Aldora, hugs and kisses to Greg and Kay, and ride a hammock for me. My fave is the one between the palms. If you haven't been over there, make the effort. It's a great place....

Ah... I've made myself blue.

Have too much fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom