Feedback from the Cozumel Forum re: new board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why do all of the attachments suddenly not work for me? Is it the new forum? (I get "not found" errors on all of them)

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This thread has been split from a discussion in the Cozumel forum on another topic to prevent a continued hijack of the OP's post. The feedback covers a lot of ground, some of which has been fixed since. Marg, SB Senior Moderator
But hijacking is what we do, it's what makes it the Cozumel forum.
P.S. The trophies are kinda silly.

And how do I get rid of the 'Solo Diver' status? While I am usually diving away from any group and in a 'Solo' situation I have never claimed the status. I feel it is insulting to the divers who have gone through the training and carry the proper equipment. I have tried changing my status on my profile page multiple times but it does not change the displayed tag.

Hunh? I love it. Everything is working better and faster for me on my Android smart phone. I'm really confused by the problems others seem to be experiencing.

I think everyone is going to get used to the trophies. Call it whatever you want, it's just a way of counting.

Why does my avatar say 'Barracuda" ? I don't look anything like Sarah Palin! Why is gopbroek a "Manta Ray"? I'm more puffer fish or parrot fish. How to change this?

Chief, I do NOT miss your banana llama - the animation used to drive me crazy.

Back
Top Bottom