"feeding the fish"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

in my case, it's seasickness

after a little bit underwater (during which time i usually hurl), i'm ok

then, as soon as i get within sight of the surface, if there's any kind of swell or
up and down motion, i lose it again

I heard it is not sea-sickness, but something else - don't remember what. Maybe something to do with the air? It doesn't feel like sea-sickness to me. That's an unmistakeable feeling.

I have yet to hurl and don't quite want to find out what it's like. I'm sure if you're using one of the newer "small" second stages that it could be quite interesting depending on what type of buffet you intend on offering up. I can promise this though, one hnd will be on my reg and one hand grabbing for the octo if it ever does arise.

**puns intended**

All you have to to is whap on it a couple of times while purging. No big thing. Done it at least 10 times. The fish love me. :D

I never had the guts to barf without my reg in my mouth like Andy. He's brave. :)

SueMermaid:
He's brave. :)

well, if you don't count my suspicion for flounders, and my down-right
healthy respect for eels and Bermuda chub, why, yes i am!

official story: i had the reg out to clean it after barfing, when a new barf episode
hastened upon me, catching me by surprise, sans regulator.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom