Female enlightenment ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iguana Don

Reaction score
While diving with the TSDT this past weekend, I became enlightened as to what makes a lady "Tick"

We (men) have been going about this all wrong and quite by accident and careful observation I, Iguana Don have found the secret.

Stay tuned for more information!!!!!!!!!

ID

Hey Iguana Don - you can not leave it there!!!!

Get out of your bed, back to this board and tell us - NOW!! :wink:

Then maybe, for once, ill be a happy woman ( if there is such a thing).. lol

God!! - im going to be checking this all day now- bang goes the housework, shopping, hey i may even leave the kids at school (wishful thinking there i think)

:D

kells
xxxx

We didn't realize you were gonna SHARE the info. You realize that means we're gonna have to change the rules again!

Or maybe not - we're female after all.

Listen up, guys!

Seawolf :wink:

Originally posted by Seawolf
We didn't realize you were gonna SHARE the info. You realize that means we're gonna have to change the rules again!

Gather around gals... looks like we'll be changing the rules, after all we must keep the guys guessing.

ID - just what do you think you found out anyway? We don't want to have to change too many of the rules. lol:D

Just like a man to build up the antici...pation and then leave us hanging. :wink: lol

I also think that ID is hedging his bets - why post it here? We already know what makes us tick. Methinks he's just trying to prove his theory by our reactions...
Let's keep 'em guessing, girls. :egrin:

I am writing it up, it's kinda long. But admit it, you are curious and wanting more......Isn't this what they call..................

foreplay?

ID

I know foreplay..... dinner, flowers, wine ...

No, that's only threeplay... what am I missing? Oh yeah....

Two hours of begging!

Wow, I think ID is taking style lessons from Cap'n Dave! :) I do hope you will deliver your first installment soon!

-kate

Originally posted by scubakat
Wow, I think ID is taking style lessons from Cap'n Dave! :) I do hope you will deliver your first installment soon!

-kate

Egads, ID is no where even close to the "CaptDave"... he's just doing a guy thing, thinking that the anticipation will drive us nuts. I say be strong gals. All what ID is going to do is just think he's going to confirm something we already know. ya right -- then we get to change it.

Still I wonder if it's rule 4, 7 or 11 he found out about????

OD- just think how long you'd have to beg if you didn't follow the first 3! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom