Female enlightenment ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by amoeba
OD- just think how long you'd have to beg if you didn't follow the first 3! :D

yes OD, how long?

Originally posted by DivingGal

Egads, ID is no where even close to the "CaptDave"...

I was just referring to the teaser & the promise that he's going to tell us something that we don't already know :)

-kate

The story you are about to read is true, the names, dates and places have been changed to protect the innocent. yeah right!

also

Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.

and

No animals were hurt in this story, except for the crab, shrimp and crawfish and they were eaten.

On Wendnesday evening around 8:30 pm while eating dinner at Luigi's Crawfish Heaven, located on 21st Blvd in Downtown Atlanta, Ga. I observed what men all over the world and from time begining have sought the answer to........."What makes a woman tick?" As I sat there and observed what was unfolding before my eyes I couldn't believe it.

No telling how many thousands of $ I have spent on flowers, candies, perfumes, furs, diamonds etc. I finally realized that all was spent in vain. I could have given the same amount and probably more joy that all these gave with just a mere modest amount of cash outlay.

We all ordered Luigi's famous Yak and Goat Boil. (you know the meal that they cover the table with butcher paper and bring out pans full of hot Yak and Goat and pour it in the middle of the table)

Well there we were, the lady directly across from me was drinking Mad Dog 20/20 and sloshing it all over everybody at the table, and the other lady was drinking some concoction of undeterminable substances. But while we were waitning for the main course to arrive is what was the most interesting. The table was covered in butcher paper and in the middle of each table there it was the key to Man's happiness and inner peace..............
a glass of............... C r a y o l a C r a y on s

Each lady had gotten silent during the conversation and was happily drawing pictures on the tablecloth, peaceful and quietly.
I couldn't believe my eyes.

So guys, next time that special occasion arrises, and you want to make points, give the lady in your life a box of 64 C r a y o l a C r a y on s and either a roll of butcher paper or a Big Chief Tablet

and

If you want to really score big, get the big 96 count box with the built-in sharpener. This hint comes straight from the horses mouth.

Now we all know. From now on nothing but the best for my ladies, the 96 boxer with the built-in sharpener and a Big Chief Tablet.

And they say romance is dead!

ID

First Kate - I knew you were fun'n with us....
Originally posted by scubakat
I was just referring to the teaser & the promise that he's going to tell us something that we don't already know :) -kate

Oh ID, ID.... the crayons, you found out. lol

I'll have you know, the crayon thing applies to the guys too. I won't say who drew more doodles on the table "cloth" on Saturday -- but it wasn't me.:wink:

Drat! Now what are we gonna do?

Well DG and amoeba; by my count : if I forget the first three - the time is 9 years 8 months 18 days and 17 hrs (give or take)

as for what you ladies should do. We could all grow up a bit and move to markers -- NAW!

Time to chage the rules.......

OD: - Oh I wish! Mummy says I can't have any though 'coz she can't get the stains out of my wet suit. :egrin:

Still counting, huh. Try ID's tip, might speed things up a little (maybe the next size up from the 96 + sharpener?)

Iggie,

Now you know how SeaWolf drafted up the original version of the Texas Swamp Diving Team logo!

And it was at the same restaurant no less. Gotta love that boiled Yak! YUM!!!! and those Bar-B-Q'ed Mongolians.

Originally posted by Ontario Diver
Well DG and amoeba; by my count : if I forget the first three - the time is 9 years 8 months 18 days and 17 hrs (give or take)

as for what you ladies should do. We could all grow up a bit and move to markers -- NAW!

Time to chage the rules.......

You kill me hon.... don't change a thing, I'm still trying to figure out how the current model works

Didn't everyone know the crayon trick? All you have to do is date some really immature people, and you will shortly learn that one. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom