Female traveling from Atlanta, carry on luggage only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlw225

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Is it easier to purchase sunscreen, bugspray,body lotion on island or deal with 1quart bag limits? Does anyone know what is provided in room at Blue Angel by way of conditioner and lotion? Thanks in advance for information:)

Is it easier to purchase sunscreen, bugspray,body lotion on island or deal with 1quart bag limits? Does anyone know what is provided in room at Blue Angel by way of conditioner and lotion? Thanks in advance for information:)
Blue Angel has basic soap and shampoo.

Why not just put it in a checked bag with your dive gear?

If you are not picky about brands, you should be able to find anything you need at Mega or Chedraui. They have all of those things. You may find some familiar brands, but there is no guarantee you will find the brand you use at home.

There you go actually reading the post again Gordon.... If everyone were like you how would we end up with yet another thread about restaurants from a "What time does the first ferry leave in the morning?" post?!

If I do carry on bags only, I will free up some space in my quart bag by packing bug repellent wipes and a solid lotion bar (Lush or something on Etsy) separately, outside of fluids bag. Sally Beauty Supply sales individual single use envelopes of shampoos and conditioners. Much easier to fit in quart baggie than the travel sized bottles. Megamart does carry a decent supply of shampoos and conditioner (i.e Pantene and Loreal). SPF lotions on the island are expensive. I would recommend packing some.

Are we supposed to read the question before we answer?? Missed that email......so what restaurant do you recommend?
There you go actually reading the post again Gordon.... If everyone were like you how would we end up with yet another thread about restaurants from a "What time does the first ferry leave in the morning?" post?!

Thread title:
Female traveling from Atlanta, carry on luggage only

Oops. I completely overlooked the title. My bad.

If you purchase supplies on the island I think you will find Sunscreen a little pricey, the other items more reasonable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom