Fiesta Americana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well we just got in this Morning and we stayed at the Fiesta Americana.
Rooms wear ok clean, there dive house dive boat operation has no packages so you can spend $60 a dive , they do have a dive equipment storage box that bring your lock or buy one for five dollars.
They as well as the rest of the island are still rebuilding, well to be Honest everyone including the reefs is trying to rebuild.
Fish lives are still there but have to say seems down and reefs man they took a hard Hit.
We wear suppose to stay at the reef club but they are still rebuilding stated probably wont be ready till June sometime.
one dive operation I don’t recommend was dive with martin, man they had new divers with use we had to come up with 2000 psi of air and that sucks, one dive operator there are a couple dive operators I can recommend and they are Sand dollar and my favorite are albatroscharters Rita is great easy to dive with treat you like a king, we had food, fruit muffins ect after every dive lots of drinks ect. They let us pick and enjoy are dive. They rated #1 with me.

Thanks to everyone for the updated reports on Fiesta Americana. I will probably give them a try later this year.

However, based on the feedback from several forums I decided to divert to the east. My dive buddy (AKA wife) and I are heading to Cayman Brac to let the dust (sand) settle in Cozumel.

I am a dedicated Coz-monaut, but when you talk about spending 3-4 grand on a dive vacation for two, you sort of want to get the most bang for your buck. Sorry Cozumel. I'll be back though.

$2,000 to Cayman Brac Beach Resort A.I. with diving and air. Not bad!!!

S4S
:huh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom