Fiji Invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YEAH !! And Im evil enough not to tell anyone about it !!! LOL... Esp. since they are counting on us to be spotters :satanlook

LOL - let's not start that! :no I like sharing what I find - would hate to not do that... after I've taken all the shots I wanted, of course :wink:

ahhhh between Amber & Christi it seems that Ive hit a sore spot..LOL !!!

Nah...but I do plan on being tethered to Amber, haha!...she finds all the good stuff...and she is an amazing photog :) Oh yeh, and she's my friend and I like her :D

Haha!

Amber you can thank me on the boat for voulenteering your services. :)

On a side note.. We will be in Cozumel the week prior so we will do 2 days of diving, but I will need a few days of detox before we start the trip. Is anyone planning to do some diving from the resort in Fiji?

On a side note.. We will be in Cozumel the week prior so we will do 2 days of diving, but I will need a few days of detox before we start the trip. Is anyone planning to do some diving from the resort in Fiji?

I think most of the group has signed on to do some land based diving from a dive op at the resort....I have elected to just get in some R&R before I board the ship....but if there is any shore diving I would be up for that.....:)

I think most of the group has signed on to do some land based diving from a dive op at the resort....I have elected to just get in some R&R before I board the ship....but if there is any shore diving I would be up for that.....:)

Suspect the same for me.

Is anyone planning to do some diving from the resort in Fiji?
Do you mean other than the 2 days of diving included with the resort/airfare package?
If you do, then my answer is possibly for a boat dive and definitely if there is a fairly decent shore dive, especially for a night dive.

Back
Top Bottom