Fiji: South Pacific Adventure Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fletch_boy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm taking the wife to Fiji in July. Last holiday for a while, expecting first rug rat in November. We're staying at the Warwick on the Coal Coast. I am hoping to do a few days diving. I'm pretty sure South Pacific Adventure Divers (SPAD) operate out of the Warwick but their website is down and I have not received a reply to email.

Has anyone dealt with this operator and or know if they are still running?

Bula. SPAD and it's owner, Akira, have parted ways from the Warwick. Right now I am not sure who, if anyone, is running dives form there. I will try and find out for you. The Warwick advertised for an operator 2 months ago - I thought about it... :)

Thanks for that. Do you know if there are any diver operations close to the Warwick that would do pick up and drop off?

Coral Coast not worth it unless you happen to be there anyway.

No idea right now what hte Warwick is doing. Only place that might do it would be Hideaway (Diveaway)

Thanks. I'll have to do some research and figure out my options.

Back
Top Bottom