Finally! I got my certification!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's 'cause you were in bed by 8:00 at the campout...and I'm not talking a.m. here. :D

Uhhhh negative ghost rider, I was there when you guys got back from your night dive. I was just quiet and hiding cause of the pain.

Congratulations Lil' Scuba !
I think you will find that this hobby will bring you a life time of enjoyment. Have fun!

Nope...you were in bed by the time that story was told. It was a bit past 8:00 pm though...maybe a bit past midnight when just a few of us guys were still awake and swapping stories.

BTW, here's a quote from WebMD regarding treatment for hypothermia: "The victim should be given warm fluids if he or she is able to drink, but do not give the person caffeine or alcohol." There is more info available at: Hypothermia Treatment: First Aid Information for Hypothermia

Uhhhh negative ghost rider, I was there when you guys got back from your night dive. I was just quiet and hiding cause of the pain.

Nope...you were in bed by the time that story was told. It was a bit past 8:00 pm though...maybe a bit past midnight when just a few of us guys were still awake and swapping stories.

BTW, here's a quote from WebMD regarding treatment for hypothermia: "The victim should be given warm fluids if he or she is able to drink, but do not give the person caffeine or alcohol." There is more info available at: Hypothermia Treatment: First Aid Information for Hypothermia

yea yea yea , I came home and looked it up to, but warm is different then hot so there its inbetween cold and hot :D

Congratulations on your certification !

You've gotten to see what very few people in this world get to see--the underwater world. May this be just the beginning of many rewarding years of scuba diving :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom