Finally!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Tara and I have been commuting back and forth to Atlanta, and Tampa every weekend.

She has been looking for a job down here since July.

This morning she had a final interview with a company, and was offered a position.

In 2 weeks we finally move our stuff to Tampa, and more importantly I have my wonderful wife back full-time.:D:D:D

2009 is starting off GREAT!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Tara and I have been commuting back and forth to Atlanta, and Tampa every weekend.

She has been looking for a job down here since July.

This morning she had a final interview with a company, and was offered a position.

In 2 weeks we finally move our stuff to Tampa, and more importantly I have my wonderful wife back full-time.:D:D:D

2009 is starting off GREAT!!!

I'm happy for the both of you, congrats!

That is the best news I have heard in a long time. Very happy for you both! :wave:

Excellent news! That is great news for a start of New Year.

Congrates to you and your wife!! That is great new!! Think off all the gas money you can now out towards diving!!!! Hi to everyone from Dallas

Good for you and your Wife. With the job market in it's current state down here in Florida, you both must be happy. Grats!

Things happened a week early.

We spent the last 5 days in Atlanta packing the house. The house is up for rent, and all the stuff is ready to come to Tampa (once rented).

Tara and I arrived back last night at 1 am. No more going back and forth every weekend. We plan on heading back up once a month until the house rents.

The good news is we can actually make plans now. No more rushing back and forth, and sad Sunday's. The GREAT news is I have my wife full time again. :D

Boy is she hosed!:mooner::wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom