Finished all my tests and got the wifey in the pool too.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tatakai

Contributor
Reaction score
I have finished all the test and have passed them all. I have to finish up my pool time and I will be done for now. I am doing the Nitrox class on Wednesday and will do those two dives for my regular O/W dives.
Something that I am happy about is my instructor got the wife in the pool and under water in less than an hour. To fill you in, the wife is terrified of the water. He had her with a BCD on and tank and showed her that she could breath underwater with it. Built up her confidence and she was under water in no time. She can't swim at all and was going back and forth underwater in the shallow end. I am pleased and happy that she has come so far in so little time. WOW an hour and she was under water and enjoyed it. Can't wait to get back to the pool with her.

Tatakai

:medal: Hey, great on both of y'all. I've known some who took up scuba to deal with fear of water, but of course - have to swim to get certified - usually. Know of an exception or two.

Glad to her the instructor got your wife into the pool. The reality is that its much like a snake swallowing a moose-- once the antlers are down, the rest is easy. Now you will have to buy two of everything. ... Which is a good thing.

congrats to both of you on your acheivements :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom