First gopro video - muck diving in Lembeh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Feedback? Ok, you asked for it.....simply stunning! Thanks for sharing! Great variety of life you captured!

Last edited:
That is cool. I have heard that it is best to add music to keep a video interesting but I think the variety of life you filmed is incredible, kept me glued to the screen.

Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

Stunning video, I'm jealous. I like diving videos w/o music, that sound of inhaling/exhaling gives extra immersion (sorry the pun). On the other hand, airplane/helicopter droning.....give me music every time. @flyboy08, what do you think?

Very nice! My only suggestion would be to get a light that provides more even, broad illumination without the central hot spot.

You really saw and filmed a great variety of creatures. I recently dove in Bali (six dives; no muck though) and did not see as many odd creatures as you filmed. How many dives did it take you to accumulate all that great footage?

@peterak
The video was filmed over 13 dives with a gopro on a hand mount.

It was very much an exploratory first attempt at using the gopro and I am aware that there are technical deficiencies in the video. I have purchased a wide beam torch as well as a macro lens. Hopefully lighting and macro work will be less of an issue for the next video.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom