First post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

floridanewbe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
This is my first post as I am newish to site. I ve been reading the great advice given here over the last couple of months. At the same time completing my open water, which was finished last week . I did the bulk of the course in florida and finished my dives 3 and 4 on little corn Island Nicaragua. The help and advice I gained from reading this site can not be understated . Thank you all for the help. As I gain experience I hope I will be of assistance to future newbees. :wink:

Welcome to the 'Board! Where in Florida are you? If you ever head to the panhandle, let me know and we'll hit some of the local water holes.

I am in Cocoa Beach near NASA

Welcome to the board and congrats on your open water certification. I'm based on the South West Coast in Bonita Springs. I'll make a run to Pomano occasionally to the South Florida Dive Center if I just have a day if I have more time the Keys.

I agree there is a great group of people who are more than willing to share insight and experience. If you plan on heading south give me a heads up. Rob's invite to the waterholes in the panhandle sounds inviting too.

thank you I will certainly keep you invites in mind. However my next dives will be in the keys as soon as I can get some time off. If anyone has suggestions on dive sites I would appreciate the input as my previous visits though many have only been snorkeling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom