FIRST TECH Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for the insights. I don't know how everything works behind the scenes and it appeared to me they offered to compensate you if you redid the course for me. I'm sorry to hear you are needing to be on pain meds and hope you recover quickly. Say hi to Turk for us,he was very helpful when we were there to find which spot the good bands were playing on a particular night and we shared a few beverages and some stories.

Say hit to me yourself my friend!! Always happy to help steer people in the direction of a good time and good drinks. It was great to meet you both and hopefully when you come back this way we can go on a dive together. I have a dive site I have been frequenting that very few people know about or dive. As a matter of fact, I am looking forward to taking @RainPilot there when he gets here in a week or so.

Say hit to me yourself my friend!! Always happy to help steer people in the direction of a good time and good drinks. It was great to meet you both and hopefully when you come back this way we can go on a dive together. I have a dive site I have been frequenting that very few people know about or dive. As a matter of fact, I am looking forward to taking @RainPilot there when he gets here in a week or so.
HI!!!!
Sounds great. We will definitely be coming back one day-although I have a lot of nearby places in my sights. Komodo, Raja, Sulawasi, Makulu. Alor. So many great places there for diving, although I sincerely doubt any of them will be nearly as fun above the waves as Amed!. Thanks Turk- behave and we will see you again one of these days......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom