First time out with new DSS rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With the tank in a position where I can crane my neck and not hit the first stage, and my legs bent like I see frog kickers doing I was able to stay level and hover as long as I controlled my breathing. The down side to this is stretching back out to flutter kick angles me downward and sinks me a few feet.

The easiest fix for this is to learn to frog kick. Trust me, my friend, you'll like it much better when you do. It's really easy, and a very efficient kick as well.

I'm thinking DSS and Tobin was the smart choice for my first BCD of any kind. :cool2:

No doubt about it, some of the best dive products made :cool2:

The easiest fix for this is to learn to frog kick. Trust me, my friend, you'll like it much better when you do. It's really easy, and a very efficient kick as well.

It's on top of the long list of things I need to learn. Hopefully next time we meet I wont kick you in the head :D Although that might have been ZzzKing :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom