FIX S90 - my recent photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice photo ...
make me itchy on UFL-165AD now

Scratch the itch! You won't regret it.

Bayonet Mount, Ultra-wide, compact - what's not to like?

By the way, what housing/camera would you be matching it with?

Thanks divers85.

I edited the post and added in the info on which lens I had on.

Am still working on super macro. Two stacked UCL165ADs are really hard to focus.

Your pictures are excellent !!
I'm glad to see that macro is possible and good with the S 90 !!
I'm very impatient to try it because untill now I did not get many opportunities to do so as I dove mostly in places rather "wide angle" area.
For supermacro I use a subsee magnifier now it's available again , I find that the focus is not so difficult to do with it rather than with the two Inon stacked lenses .
We leave on the 28 to your country , not so far now !!:)

Very nice. i bought my wife a S-95 for Christmas and she bought me the Canon housing. She doesn't take pics underwater. I can't wait to use it. Likely later this summer.

very nice

By the way, what housing/camera would you be matching it with?

Very important because the Inon UFL165AD lens will only work with a very few cameras and a very few housings, the Canon S series installed into the former FIX90 or current Recesea95 housings are a prime example of a good match with this lens.

There are a number of people and camera houses that continue to state the Inon UFL165AD will NOT work with the above mentioned outfits, obviously this is not true. Now is it a better match than some other lens, that is for the user to decide. Right now it is the only bayonet capability, ultra sharp right to the dome surface, ultra compact fisheye type lens commonly available.

N

those are some superb photos! loving the nudibranchs and the eel shots. good work sir! Thats made me consider upgrading my little camera for something a bit more pro which when your on a divemaster wages is a dangerous thought to be having! ouch! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom