FL Cave Country Lodging

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OBXDIVEGUY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone have, or know of a place that may still have availability for Thanksgiving weekend that sleeps 6-8? Came into the game a little late when searching for a place and keep striking out.

Thanks

ginnie also has a cottage that will sleep that many.

If you're up for camping, I'd strongly suggest supporting the local Florida State Parks, like O'leno for example. They'd be far more peacefull, and the money spent there would be far more helpfull to keeping Florida beautiful... rather than adding a dime to a commercial operation that seems to love drunks moreso than divers, for the simple fact that they get more $$ from the drunks.

Reactions: Jax
If you're up for camping, I'd strongly suggest supporting the local Florida State Parks, like O'leno for example. They'd be far more peacefull, and the money spent there would be far more helpfull to keeping Florida beautiful... rather than adding a dime to a commercial operation that seems to love drunks moreso than divers, for the simple fact that they get more $$ from the drunks.

what if you're a drunk and a diver?

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll check them out. I wouldn't mind camping at all at the State Parks, actually that is what I usually do, but they're all booked. The holiday weekend is pretty popular up there apparently.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom