FL trip is booked.. woo hoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nelia1978

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

Those of you I have exchanged messages on here before, just wanted to let you know that my Fl trip is finally booked. I will be there from June 21 until June 30th. I will be in the Palm Bay area and will hopefully doing my AOW with Sea Level Scuba on my first 2 days. All depending on how my OW pans out here in Montreal hehe..
Hopefully maybe meet some of you while am down there. :D

Hey have fun up there and congrats on your AOW. If you get down to SE Florida and want to try a shore dive let me know :wink:

Hello,

Those of you I have exchanged messages on here before, just wanted to let you know that my Fl trip is finally booked. I will be there from June 21 until June 30th. I will be in the Palm Bay area and will hopefully doing my AOW with Sea Level Scuba on my first 2 days. All depending on how my OW pans out here in Montreal hehe..
Hopefully maybe meet some of you while am down there. :D

I think Schott will have you down here for some (or all) of the AOW dives and hopefully I'll be able to join you on one of the trips.

Well I start my OW classes next month, and cert. 1st weekend in June. It works out good cause I will be able to put in a few dives this summer, and if all goes well it will continue into the fall if i decide to take dry suit diving.. All in good time, one certificate at a time, and enjoy every moment of it =)...

Let us know when you are going to be here. We are always looking to dive with ScubaBoarders.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom