Florida Conch Divers - Roll Call Banter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

in

:wink:

ok, hhennel and thennel are in

(try saying that three times real fast)

Hello to all my buddies, been real busy and not had the chance to post. went buggin a couple days ago for the mini season ( Do Not Go Sticking Your Hand In Holes If You Want To Keep It ) lol was chasing a bug in a hole and his roomie (eel) did not care much for it lol. anyways had a wonderful time besides the rain (wet anyway) and the rippin current AND i mean rippin had us strung out like we were flying lol. well later peeps

Please add me to the South Florida (Hollywood) list of divers

okies, TrainerAW, atpeach, and gle are in

could someone do me a favor and cout all the various areas, make sure the counts
are correct, and that our total tally is correct?

i did it twice, and ended up with two different numbers...

H2Andy:
okies, TrainerAW, atpeach, and gle are in

could someone do me a favor and cout all the various areas, make sure the counts
are correct, and that our total tally is correct?

i did it twice, and ended up with two different numbers...
Andy, am i going to officially hand the baton over to you now, as you can edit this as you go, rather than me updating a word file to be submitted?

I counted up the entries, you have 37, when it should be 36 (i included hhennel and thennel in the count) for central FL, and the grand total is 221 SB members, again not counting non-SB spouses and kids who may or may not dive.

So what is the deal, first physics flies out the window, and now mathmatics is also letting you down??? :wink:

i am persecuted where'ever i go, a martyr for the Conchs

thanks for the count!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom