Florida Dive Show 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I requested the free tickets to the dive show on October 21st, and received a reply a couple of days later (e-mail) that I was to receive them, but have not as of yet. Anyone know if they should have arrived in (snail) mail or do I pick them up at the door?

I received mine about three weeks after I requested them. They arrived a couple days after they were mailed.

I requested the free tickets to the dive show on October 21st, and received a reply a couple of days later (e-mail) that I was to receive them, but have not as of yet. Anyone know if they should have arrived in (snail) mail or do I pick them up at the door?

Same with me. Oct 29th, I got an email back saying:
Congratulations, you've registered!
In the next two weeks you will recieve your free exhibit hall ticket to the Florida Dive Show via U.S. Mail. Don't lose this ticket and mark your calender for the 1st and 2nd of December 2007. Check the website often for updates on show speakers and events. Florida Dive Show - DEC 00, 2007 - Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center, FL
Sincerely, The Staff of the Florida Dive Show
P.S. Dont forget to spread the word about the Florida Dive Show to your friends and fellow dive buddies.

But, no tickets ever came. :(

I think they ran out of the free ones. When I clicked on a couple days ago (and again just now in case there was a problem), it only had free tickets for the Texas show. You can print out a coupon for 50% off, however, to get in at the door through Force E Scuba Center.

They were INUNDATED by the requests from :sblogo:!!! I am sure they are STILL trying to get them all out. Patience is warranted.

Looks like Brad should have started 2 threads. :D

1. About the FL Dive Show free ticket offer...

2. About the show itself!

I'll be there both days with the latest from Zeagle Systems and maybe a few surprises!

Chad
FL Zeagle Rep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom