Florida Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter's a stud. And to think it took me 36 hours and two speeding tickets to get from Atlanta to San Diego.

Disclaminer: My version of the Cannonball run was quite a few years ago in a modified hotrodded race car. My top speed was around 160mph (according to two different police radar guns =p) and was done only when there wasn't anyone else on the roads.

Walter's a stud. And to think it took me 36 hours and two speeding tickets to get from Atlanta to San Diego.

Disclaminer: My version of the Cannonball run was quite a few years ago in a modified hotrodded race car. My top speed was around 160mph (according to two different police radar guns =p) and was done only when there wasn't anyone else on the roads.

Smokey-Bandit-Sally-Burt_l.jpg

Thread-Crap-Wont_Die.jpg

Slow day at work Chip?

Epic page jam, 'Speed. IJS

Just spent a week diving in West Palm. Some folks went to Zuccarelli’s and Burt Reynolds came in to eat. A 21 year old in the group didn't recognize him. Boy do I feel old.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom