Florida from 22-30th June.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nelia1978

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

I am finally going to be in Florida next week after a few months of waiting. Finally finished my OW and will be ready to dive. Will be in Orlando area, but have rented a car so that I can dive about 2 hrs away.. Have some dives scheduled so far... Who knows,, maybe I will meet someone from here?

Cheers. :D

Hope you have a good trip. I would invite you to come do a dive with me but the only dive I have going that weekend in an Advanced dive. Deep and dark. I would recommend you travel down to West Palm. The diving down there is about the best in the state as far as salt water goes. There are some great springs that are pretty close to you as well. In the Ocala area. My personal favorite is Paradise Springs but I would also recommend Devils Den and Blue Grotto. Both are good dives and open to open water divers. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I will help in any way possible as will just about anyone else on the board.

Hello,

I am finally going to be in Florida next week after a few months of waiting. Finally finished my OW and will be ready to dive. Will be in Orlando area, but have rented a car so that I can dive about 2 hrs away.. Have some dives scheduled so far... Who knows,, maybe I will meet someone from here?

Cheers. :D

Join us for the fossil dives at Venice Beach! Click on my sig line for details! See ya there?
Oh, and welcome to Florida! No dry suit needed here! :)

Hope you have a good trip. I would invite you to come do a dive with me but the only dive I have going that weekend in an Advanced dive. Deep and dark. I would recommend you travel down to West Palm. The diving down there is about the best in the state as far as salt water goes. There are some great springs that are pretty close to you as well. In the Ocala area. My personal favorite is Paradise Springs but I would also recommend Devils Den and Blue Grotto. Both are good dives and open to open water divers. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I will help in any way possible as will just about anyone else on the board.

Thanks for your reply.. yeah, deep and dark is NOT for me lol,, least not yet.. I did schedule 2 dives with Underwater explorers for the 23 and I am heading down to Key Largo on the 26 and staying for the weekend. Booked 4 dives there... I am staying around Coral springs until the 30th so I am hoping to maybe put in another 2 dives on the 29th. Will see how that goes.. :D

Cheers

Join us for the fossil dives at Venice Beach! Click on my sig line for details! See ya there?
Oh, and welcome to Florida! No dry suit needed here! :)

I had seen it around however I will be in key largo that weekend... :D

I'm going to try to join you for the 23rd.

Are you still doing your checkout w/ Schott at Sea Level in Melbourne or did you finish everything up north??

I am all finished up.. got certified weekend of 6-7 june. I was thinking of doing the AOW there but I figured I would do it where I would be doing most of my diving. Cold water Canada lol. Hope you can make it on the 23rd.

if you want to meet up on Monday or Wednesday, June 22 or 24 at Ginnie Springs, i'd love to do some spring/easy overhead diving with you (you only need your OW cert)

Ginnie is about 3 hours north of Orlando, and a must-do if you want to experience Florida spring diving

if you want to meet up on Monday or Wednesday, June 22 or 24 at Ginnie Springs, i'd love to do some spring/easy overhead diving with you (you only need your OW cert)

Ginnie is about 3 hours north of Orlando, and a must-do if you want to experience Florida spring diving

Hello,

I am game for this dive on the 22. Hope it will not be too early because of the drive. I will be driving from Palm Bay area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom